Trade shows have been the go-to marketing medium for brands because it brings them to the forefront by cutting through the clutter, thereby increasing brand exposure and boosting sales. Banners, posters, and other printed materials at trade shows provide you with an opportunity to market to your consumers and expand your network, all of which gives you an edge over your competitors.
These promotional tools have to match superior quality standards for visual appeal, which becomes possible only when professional printing services are at play.
Since you already have a lot on your plate, why not get a professional who can create your visual marketing tools on your behalf? Not only will this save time, but prove highly cost-effective for your business.
Types of Trade Show Displays
A printing services company can help you create the following types of trade show displays:
- Retractable banners: Retractable banners are known for their easy and quick setup process and wider reach. These banners come in different sizes, depending on your event, and are accompanied by a frame and a travel bag. They are printed on waterproof materials, which make them perfect for outdoor applications.
- A-frame signs: A-frame signs are a powerful promotional tool that grabs the attention of pedestrians. They are portable and extremely easy to set up. A printing services company can get this ready in one business day.
- Floor standups: Floor standups come in a variety of sizes and designs. No matter what you choose, you are sure to catch the attention of your audience when you place them at trade shows.
- Tabletop signs: Tabletop signs are perfect for smaller set up as they are foldable into a portfolio size case. Since they are made of heavy-duty vinyl, they are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Table runner: If you are promoting your brand at a large event or conference that has many attendees, having table runner displays are a great way to make your brand known to people. The best part- you can customize the design to suit your brand’s attributes.
- Tabletop retractable banners: Tabletop retractable banners are a great choice for marketers who look for ease in setting up a trade show. These banners come in different sizes but primarily serve the purpose of boosting exposure of your brand to seated attendees.
Getting the best out of trade shows
Your success at trade shows depends on your choice of printing services and placement strategies. Here are a few success tips to follow:
- Know your audience: Who are your attendees at the trade show and what are they looking for? This is something you have to answer much before you plunge into the show.
- Look at creativity: You must choose a printing service provider who thinks out-of-the-box and come up with promotional ideas that will wow your audience.
- Think about engagement: You can get the best out of trade shows when you can engage your audience. Focus on promoting the experiential aspects of your brand so that your audience remembers it forever.
- Enable social sharing: You must complement your trade show strategies with social media sharing options. Allow your audience to share their experience on Facebook, Instagram or other social networks to increase your brand’s reach.